March 27- April 2, 2017
It’s going to be a great event!
Caribbean Perfection | The BVI Spring Regatta & Sailing Festival
The BVI Spring Regatta is the one Caribbean Regatta that has something for everyone who attends. Whether you race, cruise, practice or just come to party, we have it all! Race & Cruise your way through the BVI. The weeklong BVI Spring Regatta & Sailing Festival takes you throughout the beautiful British Virgin Islands. Starting at Nanny Cay, the Sailing Festival is two days of warm up racing. Then the BVI Spring Regatta kicks off three days of some of the best racing in the Caribbean. Only the best survive to take home the Gold and the Glory, along with great stories and experiences that keep sailors coming back year after year. You can participate in all five races of the BVI Spring Regatta & Sailing Festival, be it part or all of the Festival, or the three-day Regatta. With a huge choice of shore side accommodations and activities there’s no need to leave your loved ones at home.
2017 PRELIMINARY SCHEDULE OF EVENTS (Updated Schedule to be posted if changed)
The BVI Spring Regatta and Sailing Festival will consist of multiple races and activities as follows:
- Monday March 27: Registration and Check in:
- 12:00-1800 hours at Nanny Cay Marina, Regatta Village.
- Tuesday March 28,: The Nanny Cay Round Tortola Race 10:00 hrs: First Start
- 18:00 Awards for the Round Tortola Race
- Wednesday March 29: Scrub Island Invitational 10:00 hrs: First Start
- Afternoon BBQ and Beach Party at Scrub Island Resort
- Thursday, March 31: Lay Day – A day to relax and spend time on Tortola or the BVI.
- 10:00: 4th Annual VP Bank Tortola Sloop Regatta along with special daily events will be announced.
- 1200 – 1800 hours: Registration and Check-in at Nanny Cay, Regatta Village.
- 1700 – 1900 hours: Annual Mount Gay Welcome Party at the Regatta Village.
- Friday March 31- Sunday April 2: BVI Spring Regatta Racing 10:00 hrs: First Start
- Sunday April 2:
- 1730 hours: Awards and Closing Ceremony at the Regatta Village.
The BVI Spring Regatta Race Areas
BVISR • COURSES | Norman Island Course Area
Winding through our scenic islands, Bare Boats, Multihulls, Cruisers and Classics sail one to two races per day.
BVISR • COURSES | SOL Course Area
Windward/leeward’s and around rocks and islands courses are set for Racing and Racer/Cruiser divisions. It’s a “Sailors Workout” with up to five races a day.
BVISR • COURSES | One Design Course Area
Professional Race management to ensure best courses for each class.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 284-541-6732
BVI Spring Regatta, PO Box 281, Nanny Cay Marina, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands