Enter the BVI Spring Regatta Facebook Sweepstakes. It’s easy to enter, just like us on Facebook and you could win $100, $50 or $25 of drink tickets to be used at the Official BVI Spring Regatta Bar, March 28th – 31st 2013. Winners will be announced March 28th on Facebook, Twitter and our web site.
Restrictions: Must be over 18 years old and physically present in the BVI to claim the tickets
BVI Spring Regatta Facebook Sweepstakes
- No purchase necessary.
- Entrants must be 18 and older.
- There will be three prizes: $100 drink tickets; $50 drink tickets; $25 drink tickets.
- These drink tickets can only be used at the official BVI Spring Regatta Bar in the Regatta Village at Nanny Cay during the 2013 BVI Spring Regatta & Sailing Festival March 28-31.
- Entrants must be physically present in the BVI to collect prize March 28-31, 2013.
- Prizes will not be exchanged for cash.
- Winners will be notified via the email address submitted on the entry form. Final winners will be announced on the BVI Spring Regatta facebook page, twitter (@springregatta).
- Winners may be asked to provide proof of identity and age.
- If prizes are not claimed, alternative winners will not be drawn.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries.
- By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, the BVI Spring Regatta & Sailing Festival and/or its advertising agencies, to use the entrant’s name, voice, photograph, likeness in any medium of communication, including but not limited to, print, Internet, radio and/or television for any purpose, including but not limited to marketing or promotional purposes.
- Release Sponsors of Liability: By entering, entrants agree to release the BVI Spring Regatta & Sailing Festival, sponsors, their, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising agencies, and each of their employees, representatives, contractors, sponsors and advertisers, from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from their participation in the Sweepstakes or their receipt or use of the Sweepstakes prizes. Sponsors assume no liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; or (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes.